Fetchify : Download Spotify Music [MP3] For Free on iOS 8 (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
For most people, Spotify is the best experience to listen music from mobile. If you are a big Spotify fan and you have Spotify app installed on your iDevice, so you probably had already noticed that you can’t download any music form Spotify app for iOS. In this post we are describing a method to download music from Spotify on iOS 8 – 8.2 Beta 2 (it will also work on most recent versions as soon as new jailbreak is released) on any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Yes, you can still download music for free from Spotify on iOS 8-8.2 Beta 2. In order to get the free music from Spotify you must of course have a Jailbroken device. First off if you don’t have Spotify go ahead and get it from the App store.
First thing you’ll need to do is go ahead and open up Cydia. Once Cydia is open go on ahead and go to Sources>Edit>Add and type in repo.HackYouriPhone.org and tap on add source. Next, you’ll want to go to search on Cydia and put in “Fetchify”. It’s the first one that pops up. Go ahead and tap on it and install it on to your device. Once you have done that go ahead and respring your device.
How to download music from Spotify on iOS 8 (on any iPhone, iPad or iPod)
- Step 1: You may have Spotify installed, if you don’t, go to Apple Store and search for “Spotify”, or go here: Spotify iTunes.
- Step 2: Add “repo.hackyouriphone.org” repo to your cydia sources. To do that, as usually: Open Cydia, Go to “Sources“, Tap Edit, Tap Add and type the repo and finish the process with “Add Source” button.
- Step 3: Tap on “Search Tab” on Cydia and then search for “Fetchify” and tap on it from the search results, tap “Install” to install Fetchify Cydia App on your iDevice.
- Step 4: After restart Springboard, Open Spotify, Sign In, and Search for any song you like. Tap on the button you may see in the right of the Song name, Scroll Down and guess what you find after “Go to Artist” link. Yeah, that’s right you have now the magic “+ Download” button that permits you to download any music you want from Spotify. After tapping on “+ Download” button ti will show the download progress status.
- Step 5: Go to the Spotify Menu Icon (top left) and you will see the “Downloads” that is also new after you’ve installed Fetchify. Tap on in and you will see all the music you have downloaded.
- Step 6: When you tap on a music you have downloaded, you will see the next options: Play (to play on Spotify), Import to Music (to import to your iDevice music app), Share and Delete. If you tap on “Import to Music” you will be prompted to a form to type some information about the music and also add Art Work. After that you are done, the music you’ve downloaded will be available and playable from your Music App.
Once the song is done downloading go ahead scroll back up a tap on the tab button on the left top of your device. You should see a downloads tab . Here you can find your song you have downloaded and you’ll be able to play that song. You are also able to play it,import to music,share it and delete it.
One of the cool things is that your able to import the music. Within import you can add a title of song,artist,album,genre,track number,year and import an album cover that’s saved on to your camera roll on your device. Once you done all that you just go to the top right corner and tap on “import”. Once done you can leave Spotify. Go to your music app and you should see your song that you downloaded from Spotify.
this is the perfect example to show what kind of amazing things you can do with a jailbroken device. That’s why it worths to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad.
How many are you going to download free music from Spotify ?