CallShortcut : Call a person from the home screen as easy as you would open an app – iOS 7/8
CallShortcut will let you call a person from the home screen as easy as you would open an app.
Update – Now you can create Message (SMS or iMessage) and Facetime shortcuts along with the Call Shortcut.
You will no longer have to search through a lot contacts just to end up calling the same person over and over again.
• Choose between Call Shortcut, Message Shortcut and Facetime shortcut in the settings
• Choose between Call Shortcut, Message Shortcut and Facetime shortcut from the settings
• Creates icon on the home screen
• No alerts and confirmations to start call
• Icon photo same as the contact’s photo
• Choice, if more than one number is available
• Change the icon name format from the settings (name only, surname only, names, both with title, note, nickname, number, phone label (home, work…) and others)
• Supports both local and international phone numbers
To create a shortcut for a contact, all you need is to open the phone or contacts app and select ‘Add to Home Screen’ when viewing a person.
CallShortcut doesn’t force you to keep each contact after you have created a shortcut for it in the home screen. This means that it is safe to create a shortcut in home screen and then delete the contact. It will still function and call that person.
You can view the instructions from its settings.
Also, free updates in the future.
CallShortcut is available on iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6 and 6Plus from iOS 7.x.x to iOS 8.1.1.