AndroidLock XT : Drow The Correct Pattern To Unlock Your iDevice ( Android method ) iOS 4/5/6/7/8
AndroidLock XT : AndroidLock XT is a cool tweak that alters an android Lockscreen look to your iPhone/iPad’s Passcode. The tweak provides you almost all the style that you find in android. The tweak is cool and easy to use unlike the Passcode in iPhone/iPad.
You can open your device by connecting the right pattern, which you have registered. You can change the behavior of the pattern by going to the settings of the tweak. The tweak keeps your phone as secured as the Passcode.
An enhanced version of AndroidLock with the following features :
* Customizable appearance and themes.
* Enable/Disable switch.
* Max attempts limit.
* Emergency call.
* Option for asking pattern only after some time.
* iCaughtU support ( only iCaughtU PRO, no fake mode ).
* BuddyLock support.
* Option for no pattern if connected to WiFi.
* Option for no pattern if connected to bluetooth.
Note : available features depend on iOS version.
SUPPORTED DEVICES /
* iPhone ( iOS 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 )
* iPod touch ( iOS 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 )
* iPad ( iOS 3.2 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 )
SECURITY CONSIDERATIONS /
AndroidLock provides an alternative way to unlock your device. it is enough secure fpr most users but if security is critical for your needs then you should use the standard Passcode.
To create your own themes, see the ” theme creation guide ” in /var/mobile/library/AndroidLock/Doc
Let us know in the comments what you think about AndroidLock XT !