Call Recorder (iOS) : Record iPhone Calls,Skype,FaceTime,Whatsupp,Viber..iOS 8.4 – 8.3 / 8 / 7
Recording a call may be legal or illegal in your part of the world but if you’re even feebly interested in call recorders on your iPhone, the doors might be just opening up in a short time.
Call Recorder (iOS) is an impressive jailbreak tweak that allows you to record phone calls / Skype calls / FaceTime calls / Whatsup calls .. from a variety of sources and also lets you record system audio.
Every phone user may have faced the need to record calls at some time or other. Apple iPhone users who have a jailbroken device can now record phone calls with the use of the Call Recorder (iOS) Cydia tweak. Though call Recorder (iOS) may face privacy issues, for a person like me, it was very useful. I work in a different city from where my wife and children live. So, sometimes when I talk to my wife, my 2 year old kid likes to talk to me on the phone and I record my conversation with him. So, the Cydia tweak Call Recorder (iOS) could be beneficial to people like me.
Call Recorder (iOS) is one of the best Cydia tweak till date. The tweak is supported by all devices from iPhone 4S to latest 6 Plus running latest iOS 8 uncluding iOS8.3 and iOS8.4. The only restriction with the tweak is that if you are using an iPhone 4s then you might need to switch on the speaker on your device to record calls. We have tried the call recorder (iOS) Cydia tweak and it is pretty amazing. The tweak is a paid one and it costs only $3.99 which is a reasonable price for the features provided by the application.
You can open the recorded call in a program and import it to music.app. You will also be able to SMS the record and even email it.
You can follow below details to add Call recorder (iOS) Cydia tweak on your device.
- Open Cydia application on your device.
- Next Click on Sources >> Edit & Enter http://hacx.org/repo in the url field and tap on Add Source.
- It may take a while for Cydia to download the repo.
- Next search for “iOS Call Recorder” and select “Call Recorder” and install it.
- Restart your device and Now you can record calls on your iPhone.
Since this is a paid tweaks iappTweak will tell you how to get it for FREE.
- Firstly you need jailbroken iDevice.
- Although this tweaks is available for $ at the default BigBoss Repo.
- But if you want to save money, I will recommend downloading it from BYA repo (or any other repo we recomended before ) .
- For this go to cydia->Manage->Sources->Edit->Add and type “repo.biteyourapple.net” and click add source.
- Go to Cydia and search for the tweak you want under BYA Repository.
- Install the tweak and Respring your device.
What do you think about Call Recorder (iOS) ? Sound off down below in the comments with your thoughts.