Download and Install GBA4iOS on iOS 9 / 9.2.1 or iOS 8 without Jailbreak
Most of the ios users are using many jailbreak tweaks on their iOS devices without jailbreaking which is a good thing as there are no strings attached and nothing to loose. You don’t need to bother about warranty and stuff, the process to install it is pretty straight forward. All you need is a working internet connection and iPhone or iPad running iOS 9 or up.
GBA4iOS App is nothing but Game Boy Advance Emulator which is a portable video game console where you can enjoy playing games like Pokemon, Super Mario etc.. Gba4ios Emulator was brought up for iOS 7 and above. But after upgrading to latest iOS 9.1, 9.2 many are facing troubles while installing GBA4iOS Emulator to iphone, ipad, ipod touch and seeing issues of jail breaking.
You can follow this guide on all Apple devices which includes iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S+, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4s and on all iPad models. We have tested this method out before publishing this guide to install GBA4iOS on iOS 9 , iOS 9.0.2 , iOS 9.1 , iOS 9.2 , iOS 9.2.1 and it worked like a charm for us. So let’s dive into the process to install GBA4iOS without Jailbreak.
- Unlock your device and Launch Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now navigate to iEmulators website [ http://iemulators.com/gba4ios ] or Click here to navigate straight away to GBA4iOS download page.
- Next Click on the GBA4iOS application and click on install.
- It will take few seconds to minutes depending on your internet connection.
- After successful installation, You can find the GBA4iOS app icon on your home screen.
How to Fix GBA4IOS emulator Not opening on iOS 9
You might face the same issue as many others. It’s because certain features are changed in iOS 9 which one need to enable them to run third party applications on iPhone or iPad. In iOS 8 you can install any third party application like vShare or MovieBox and when you try to open them, your device will ask whether to trust the application or not. You can fix the GBA4iOS emulator not opening on iOS 9 easily.
Apple has moved this feature into Settings and if you are having issues with GBA4IOS on iOS 9 / iOS 9.1 / iOS 9.2 then you can fix it by navigating to Settings >> General >> DeviceManagement and Tap on the profile of the emulator you have downloaded ” and now you can hit the “Trust” button. After doing this, you can enjoy GBA4IOS on iOS 9 without any issues and you have followed the same process during the installation of NDS4iOS Emulator.
How to Download Roms for GBA4iOS on iOS 9
Now after installing GBA4iOS emulator on iOS 9 , next thing you need are GBA Roms to play your favorite games. Previously downloading GBA4iOS Roms is a hectic task and now it’s a breeze. You can download your favorite Roms within the application and sync them with dropbox too.
- Open “GBA4iOS App” on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next click on Search icon located at the top right corner.
- Now you will be navigated to “Google” Homepage.
- You can search and download your favorite GBA Roms onto your device.
Now you have downloaded the roms and its time to enable DropBox Sync which will save the roms to your dropbox account and you can use them on all your devices. First you need to install DropBox on your device.
- To activate dropbox sync navigate to settings within the application.
- Now scroll down and find “Dropbox Sync” option.
- It is turned off by default which you can enable and grant necessary permissions.
- You can also sync saved game data so that you will never loss the data.
That’s it we have covered each and every aspect of GBA4iOS for iOS 9.2 or iOS 9.2.1/9.0.1/9.1/9.0.2 or 8.4.1, 8.4, 8.3, 8.2 without jailbreak on Apple iPhone, iPad,iPod Touch. Now enjoy playing Nintendo Game Boy Advance Games on your iDevice. If you have any queries or any suggestions do comment and let’s know.
► inTro : Club Thump (Free Music )
► Music : Vacation Uke (Free Music )
► Theme : Avalon iOS 9