It hasn’t even been 24 hours since the Electra Team released their updated jailbreak tool for iOS 11.2-11.3.1, and more than 36,000 people have already pwned their devices with Electra 1131 as of this writing.
These statistics appear in a live counter that is displayed at the very bottom of the official Electra website.
To make this possible, Electra would need to report every successful jailbreak to the Electra Team’s web server. Notably, the counter doesn’t refresh in real time, so you’ll need to manually refresh the web page every so often to see the number climb.
In a Tweet shared by CoolStar Friday night, we learn that iOS 11.3.1 is the most popular firmware version jailbroken with Electra1131 by far. Approximately 65% of Electra1131 users are running iOS 11.3.1 on their jailbroken device, while the other 35% of users appear to be using iOS 11.2-11.3.
Worthy of note, Electra1131’s success rate is leaving a lot to be desired among jailbreak community members. Many have attempted to enable their jailbreak ten or more times and are still trying; it’s unknown how this success rate impacts the jailbreak counter on the Electra Team’s website.
Those who haven’t yet jailbroken with Electra1131 yet can follow our comprehensive tutorial to do so. It takes you step-by-step through the process of jailbreaking so that you don’t have to do it alone.
Are you running the Electra1131 jailbreak on your device yet? Share in the comments section below.