coolstar had released a new version of Electra iOS 11 Jailbreak (v1.0.4) a few days back, which includes some minor improvements.
The update comes a few days after releasing Electra 1.0.3 to fix the intermittent freezing issue, which was affecting some users.
Here’s the complete changelog of Electra 1.0.4 iOS 11 Jailbreak:
- Remove all XPC code that could possibly have been problematic ever since beta 11
- Replace TCP, UDP and XPC with MIG (thanks Psychotea from the Meridian team)
- Recommended to also update Tweak Injector to 1.0.4 from our repo to get safe mode in system daemons as well
You can download the latest version of Electra IPA from the official website. You will need to use Cydia Impactor to sideload the Electra IPA and then run the process to jailbreak your iOS device.
In case you are new to the jailbreak world, then Electra iOS 11 Jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak that makes use of Ian Beer’s async_awake exploit. A semi-untethered jailbreak is similar to an untethered jailbreak, it gives the ability to reboot your iOS device on its own. On each boot, the iOS device startup sequence is unmodified and it boots into its original, non-jailbroken state. However, instead of needing to use a tool from a computer to re-jailbreak the iOS device again, like a tethered or semi-tethered cases, the user can re-jailbreak their device with the help of an app running on the iOS device.
It supports the following iOS 11 versions:
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2
It does not support the following iOS 11 versions:
- iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5 and iOS 11.2.6
It supports all iOS 11 compatible iOS devices:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad
5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
Have you jailbroken with Electra yet? Let us know in the comments section below.