BRAND NEW TOP 5 iPHONE FREE GAMES – Edition April 2015
Here are 05 Best Free iPhone Game Apps you can download from the App Store this month . April 2015 Edition
1 – Bouncy Bits
2 – Does not Commute
3 – Burn it Down
4 – Mega Drift
5 – Zen Koi – A Tranquil Aquatic Journey
1 – Bouncy Bits : Welcome to the world of Bouncy Bits where you can enjoy the freedom to Bounce your Bits!
Test your skill, patience and determination to unlock a whole world of characters from the bouncy world. Rainbow sheep, chip stealing seagulls, and piranha’s with a taste for toes.
Collect coins, open up secret bit boxes, and you to can be the envy of your friends when you finally unleash Penelope the Pony! Spreading magic, sparkles and glitter to brighten up your day.
– 70+ Bouncy Bits to unlock!
– Super Hard!
– 5 environments!
– Lots of Cats! “Meoowww”
– Supports 13 Languages
Bouncy Bits is completely free to play. However, some items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.
2 – Does not Commute : From the award-winning makers of Smash Hit. Does not Commute is a temporal paradox in which you have no one to blame but yourself. What starts out as a relaxing commute in a small town of the 1970′s quickly devolves into traffic chaos with hot dog trucks, sports cars, school buses and dozens of other vehicles. You drive them all.
Plan ahead. Don’t be late.
In this small town, discover the characters and their secrets – what world-changing experiment is inventive dentist Dr Charles Schneider hiding? Will Mr Baker quit his job in advertising? What is that strange mask on Mrs Griffin’s face? Will Mr Mayfield’s peculiar obsession with Yorkshire Terriers take over his life?
3 – Burn it Down : You awaken in your mansion and discover that your love is missing.
She has been kidnapped but it’s unclear as to by whom and why. Your mission is to find her and, on this journey, you’ll discover truths that will change your relationship forever…
* beautiful and chilling pixel graphics
* an intimate not-what-you-think love story
* only two control inputs: left & right
* cryptic mind-bending puzzles
* clues and mysteries are scattered throughout
* shadow guides to help you when you’re stumped
4 – Mega Drift : Mega Drift is the racing game that’s all about drifting. Grab the wheel and keep the race alive by reaching the next checkpoint before the timer runs out. As the game progresses your drifting skills will be tested to the max!
AWESOME DRIFTING ACTION!
• Unique controls – just tap and hold to start drifting
• Tear up the tracks in exotic locations – drift through abandoned mine towns, mysterious jungle ruins and more
• Lots of cool cars ranging from muscle cars to trucks to buggies – all upgradable to give them increased top speed, toughness and boost power
• Tons of missions to complete and crazy bonus vehicles to unlock
• Enter into fierce competitions against your Facebook friends
5 – Zen Koi – A Tranquil Aquatic Journey : Grow, breed, and collect colourful Koi on the way to peaceful transcendence in the stylish new experience from LandShark Games Zen Koi. With soothing gameplay and a meditative soundtrack by System Sovereign and SFX by IMBA, Zen Koi is a unique blend of languid action and strategic collection. Level your Koi by chasing and consuming a wide variety of animated little fish. Find other Koi and breed to create rare patterned offspring. Progress along a mythological path of expansion, guiding your Koi toward its final ascension into dragon form.
– Free to play
– Soothing, intuitive gameplay
– Unique smooth flowing action
– Calming atmosphere and beautifully toned environment
– Hundreds of Koi types for collection, including hard to find rares
– Share Koi patterns with friends
– Limited edition Koi pattern awarded to the first players to download and play